The Wellness Center is one of a limited number of providers in South Florida that is trained, certified and licensed to administer this revolutionary treatment- using components of your own blood to stimulate stem cells to generate healthier and more functional tissue in the areas of sexual response and urinary incontinence.
What is the O-Shot®?
Using your own platelet-derived growth factors (PRP), the O-Shot™ is a nonsurgical procedure that rejuvenates and tighten vaginal and clitoral tissue to improve sexual dysfunction, as well as treat urinary incontinence.
How is the O-Shot® Done?The nonsurgical, drug-free procedure begins with:
1. Blood is drawn and centrifuged to separate platelet-rich plasma
2. Topical anesthetic is applied and PRP is injected into an area called the "O-Spot"
3. The platelets are transferred into a tube where a few drops of calcium chloride solution trick the platelets into thinking there is cellular injury.
4. The process of injecting triggers the platelets to release growth factors which then activate the stem cells located in the vaginal and clitoral tissues to create a command of regeneration.
5. The liquid is transferred into a syringe and injected using a tiny needle and in a way that distributes the growth factors in the proper way.
Women who have received the procedure have reported response within 3-4 weeks of the treatment. This procedure is approximately 45 minutes which includes time for blood draw/processing and numbing agent as well as the injection itself.
What can the O-Shot® do for you?Many Women Report:
• Greater arousal from clitoral stimulation
• Younger, smoother skin of the vulva (lips of the vagina)
• A tighter introitus (vaginal opening)
• Stronger orgasm
• More frequent orgasm
• Increased sexual desire
• Increased ability to have a vaginal orgasm
• Decreased pain for those with dyspareunia (painful intercourse)
• Increased natural lubrication
• Decreased or resolved urinary incontinence (both urge and stress problems)